Wednesday, September 16, 2009

September 16th 1995........

.......is where the Cornia story began. Chad and I have been married 14 years today. It hardly seems possible!! We have had many ups and downs through the years, but the ups have definitely out weighed the downs.

When we went into this adventure we were young and in love and didn't know our future. Really I don't even know that we cared to much what our future held as long as we were together. (I'm sure everyone knows what I mean when I say that) We had a lot of growing up to do together and a lot to learn about life. I am so glad that we took this journey on as a team.

We share 3 wonderful kid and a lot of great memories. I only look forward to the next 14 years to come.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH CHAD!!!! Thanks for providing the best life possible for me and the kids. Your the greatest in all of our eyes!



Chad surprised me with these beautiful Roses and a card.
We try to go out to dinner but usually don't buy much for our anniversaries, so I wasn't expecting this. We did go to dinner at our favorite steak house "Bon Rico" in Evanston too. We had a great night together!!!

Close up of the roses. Aren't they pretty??

6 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like our story too- growing up together. 14 years getting married so young rarely happens anymore- kudos to both of you. And here is to another 14, then another then another!

Nelson's said...

Good job Chad I am so proud of you for remembering!! It sounds like you had a great night. I am glad my sister has such and GREAT guy!

Our Favorite Things said...

Congrats, guys!

Amanda and Kalon Downing said...

Way to go Chad I didn't know you had it in you.LOL. Congrats on 14 years! I miss seeing you Trace, I try to pop my head in the salon whenever I have a chance. take care

The Handleys said...

I love the roses, I hope you guys had a good night. And the last time I got some roses was 3 years ago, so good job Chad.

Heidi said...

14 years is quite the milestone! Congrats!