Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bailey's Birthday

My baby turned 12!!! I can't believe that we have a 12 year old. It doesn't seem possible that she could have grown this fast, but she has and she is turning into a beautiful young lady.

We celebrated her birthday with our families with a dinner, cake and ice cream, and presents. She wanted to have a friend party too, but finding a day to have it has been almost impossible. She was a great sport and enjoyed the company of her family that love her dearly.

We love you Bailey and hope you had a great day!!!!


I always make my kids the cake of their choice. This year I asked Bailey what kind of a cake she wanted and her only request was a confetti cake. I asked her if she wanted anything on it and she was very discussed that I would ask and told me that she just wanted a cake. I guess she is to old for the "Cutesy" cakes. So she just got a plain old cake this year. My baby is growing up!!!

Opening her presents, and she got the cell phone she asked for.

Make a wish!!!

Jason painting Ryan's fingernails
Bailey got some fingernail polish pens for her birthday and I guess my brothers thought they needed to try them out first. What a couple of dorks!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Your Daughter is so pretty- and yes your brothers are a little on the silly side.

The Ericksons said...

I was watching my wedding video the other day, and I can't believe I've been married for that long. Bailey was just a couple months old!! Time flies!!!
And yes, your brothers can be dorks at times! :)