Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Day of School 2010

School came fast this year and I don't know if I was ready for it. We started a week early and I really would have liked that extra week. Peyton was excited to go back but I think Bailey and Tyus would have enjoyed one more week of summer too.

Bailey started the 7th grade this year. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She isn't to fond of getting her picture taken and I have always taken their pictures on the first day. This year I tried to sneak one but she know what I was doing and didn't let me get a good one of her.



Tyus is in the 4th grade and his teacher is Mrs. Digerness. He loves having her as a teacher and I think will do really good in her class.


Peyton is in 1st grade this year and his teacher is Mrs. Cornia. She is also a fun teacher and he loves her. He has made her things and wrote her letters to take to school. I'm sure she gets a lot of little things like this for the first little while from the kids.


I hope the year goes as good as the first week of school did. The kids all did great and I think now are glad to get back with their friends and on somewhat of a schedule.

1 comments:

Dubb Days said...

your chuldren are beautiful. Chad is going to have to watch out for the boys chasing that Bailey! It is dun t hear Mrs Cornia and Mrs Digerness are still around. Good luck with the school year!