Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I think I might really enjoy this blogging thing

How fun is this!!! I love blogging, can you believe it? I think I may really get addicted to this. Thanks to a lot of friends and family that are pro bloggers, I am starting to get it. Thank you guys for helping me. I learned about "Cutest Blog on the Block" web site for cute back grounds that are FREE, so that even makes it better. I found this football background and had to put it as our background for now in honor of Chad, the worlds biggest sports freek, and because of the super bowl this Sunday. Go Arizona Cardinals!!!!! Actually I could careless who wins or even about the game, but that is who Chad and the kids want. Hopefully I will get a great Sunday nap during the game. I am going to mess around more with my blog and hopefully post alot more pictures in the near future.

2 comments:

Amanda and Kalon Downing said...

Yeh, your comments are working now. Wow! you've really updated. This looks more Like a Chat blog though. How fun. I am excited, now I can really bug you and stay in touch eventhough I live down the road from you, (like I don't bug you enought huh) I love blogging yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nelson's said...

I am so glad you got your comments working. Its about time just kidding. I love the fact you are blogging. Your blog looks so cute and I feel like I live next door now instead of 6 hours away.