Sunday, November 29, 2009

Halloween 2009

I am behind again!! SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!!

I was going through my pictures and realized that I hadn't blogged about Halloween. I decided it was better late then never.


The kids each carved their own pumpkins. This is always a favorite for Halloween!!


Bailey thought that she may be to old to dress up this year until she found a cute Lady Bug costume. She decided it might be fun to do the Halloween thing one more year. She looked darling and I was glad she dressed up again. I don't want her to grow up to fast.



Tyus had a hard time deciding what he wanted to be. At first he wanted to dress up like a motorbiker, but decided against that when I told him that he couldn't ride his motorbike around town to go trick or treating. After looking long and hard for the perfect costume, he decided on a Warewolf costume. It turned out to be a great choice because he won a prize at the school carnival for the "Best Costume" contest.



Peyton wanted to be a skeleton. I thought it would be easy to find a skeleton costume, but to my surprise, there are many different kinds of skeletons. I figured his costume would be the easiest to find, but it ended up being the hardest because there where so many choices. He finally decided on one that looked scary.




They all looked super cute and we had a great night. We went to Grandpa and Grandma Ericksons house for our traditional Halloween dinner of Sloopy Jo's, Chips and Jello, with Caramel Apples for desert. The kids trick or treated with their cousins and their crazy Grandma that also likes to dress up with them.


Grandma the "Witch" with her grandkids

0 comments: