Saturday, January 9, 2010

Meeting My Goal.... Finally!!!

For a few years now I have been telling myself and Chad that after we were done having kids I would loose all the extra pounds that I put on over the years. Well it has been 5 (almost 6 years) since we had our last baby, and we are for sure done having kids. I was still saying that I was going to loose weight, but wasn't doing anything about it. Yes, I would try once in awhile on my own. I would exercise a little and try to eat better, but the more I tried to eat better the worse I was. I think it is a total mind game for me. Well I was tired of playing these games and decided I couldn't do it on my own. So with the help of Dr. Dillree's staff, and the Ideal Protein Diet I finally met my goal this past week. I started the diet back in October and had my last weigh in at the first of this week. I lost 33 pounds total and feel so much better. I wish I would have done it along time ago, but I guess later is better then never. I LOVE MY NEW BODY!!!!! I have had a great support system. Chad and my kids have been so good to help me and not tempt me with all the GOODIES that I wasn't suppose to have. They kept me on track and made sure I only put the good things in my mouth. Thanks again guys!!! You really did help me reach my goal.

1 comments:

Katie Call-Sommer said...

congrats that's great!!