Tuesday, May 25, 2010

INDIA, HERE WE COME!!!!

Well I guess it is really happening. Katie and I have been planning this trip for a few months and I never dreamed that it would really come. I can't believe how much goes into leaving the country!!! We have spent the last few months getting passports, visas, and all sorts of shots. I think we are finally ready. We are so excited to be able to go and visit our brother Alan and his family. It sounds like they have so many fun things for us to do when we get there. I am going to try and blog a little while I am there, so if anyone is interested you can follow along on our journey.

We will be gone just short of 3 weeks. I hope everything goes well at home. I am so thankful for Chad allowing me to be able to do this. He has been so great about being Mr. Mom for a few weeks. I think he may find a deeper appreciation for my motherly roll and hopefully be ready for me to come home. I know he will do great!!! Thanks to everyone else who are and will be helping him out with the kids while I am gone. We have so many great friends and family that have offered to help.

I love you so much Chad, Bailey, Tyus and Peyton!!!! I will miss you like crazy!!!

1 comments:

The Herberts said...

What an exciting adventure!! That will be awesome! I for one, will be watching for updates! Have a great, safe time!! :)