Monday, May 17, 2010

My Baby is 6!!!

I can't believe how fast time flies!!! When Peyton was born I knew that he would probably be our last child and I also thought that he would always stay a baby. I cherished every moment I had with him as a baby, but eventually he had to grow up.

Peyton is such a fun kid to have around and we have loved every year, month, day, hour and even minute that we have had him in our family.

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!!!


The Birthday Boy with his cake's
Peyton wanted a sports birthday and he loved all of the sports ball



He wanted to have a hot dog roast for his birthday dinner. I am so glad it was a nice day so that we could enjoy and not freeze to death.


All he asked for was a BB Gun and he got it. He was a very happy boy!!
Now he can't wait until his dad takes him hunting for squeakies


Opening more presents. He got spoiled rotten!!
Thanks everyone who came to his party and also for the gifts

After his party was over and everyone had gone home, Peyton said "Mom, I had such a great birthday and I got a lot of fun things to play with." I'm glad you had a great day Peyton!!!

WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

3 comments:

Erica & Benjamin said...

Holy jeez your kids are getting big

The Herberts said...

Happy Birthday Peyton!! Wish we were there to celebrate with you!!

Nelson's said...

Happy Birthday Peyton! It looks like you had a great time. I wish we lived closer so we could come celebrate with you.