Monday, January 2, 2012

Family Pictures

We finally decided to get our family pictures taken again after a few years. Everyone cooperated very well and we got a lot of great pictures. These are just a few of the many that were taken. I think they turned out really well. I just can't believe how our little family has grown!!

CORNIA FAMILY
2011


Bailey age 13

Tyus age 11

Peyton age 7

After 16 years and we are still as in love as the day we got married!! :)

Oh how I LOVE these little guys!!
Daddies Girl !!
(LOVE this picture)

These boys want to grow up to be just like their Dad

Fun Times!!

The 3 cutest kids ever

3 comments:

Our Favorite Things said...

I cannot believe how grown up they look! They are so cute...you guys should be proud. Miss you guys!!

Erica & Benjamin said...

Oh my gosh, you guys all get cuter and cuter and cuter! you look GORGEOUS

Heather said...

You have good reason to be proud, you have a beautiful family!