Sunday, January 8, 2012

Tyus Turns 11

I can't believe how time flies!! Tyus turned 11 a couple of days before Christmas. He is growing up so fast. I wish that I could just slow time down a little, but I know I can't so I will just enjoy every second I have with him and my other 2 kids. We are very proud of Tyus. He is growing into such a great young man!!

For those of you who know our family, you will know that we are BIG Denver Bronco fans!! Chad has been a huge fan since he was a little boy and now he gets to share his love of them with his family. As much as we all like them..... Tyus seems to love them about as much as his dad. He has a Bronco bedroom, Bronco clothes, Bronco footballs and it goes on and on. This year for his birthday he asked for a Tim Tebow Fathead and a Denver Bronco Cake.

He pretty much asked for a Denver Bronco Birthday and that is what he got!!



These are the 2 cakes that one of my friends and I made for him
(I was a little nervous about the Bronco head turning out so I made the football one as a back up, but thanks to a really good friend of mine, Casey Gibson, she pulled it off)


Make a wish!!!

Opening Presents

Proud to be a Bronco Fan!!
Go TIM TEBOW #15

Tyus posing with his Tim Tebow Fathead that he got for his birthday
It goes very well with his bedroom decor..... ALL DENVER BRONCOS

0 comments: