Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bargain Shopping.....

Everyone has got to try this, it is crazy!!!! My sister got me into bargain shopping a couple of months ago, and I can't believe how much you can really save. This week the Albertson's add is crazy. It is by far the best one I have seen. So much of it was stuff that I use every day, so it was a really great deal for me. My friend and I ran over to Ogden the other night and took advantage of the great deals. I spent $175 and saved $503, yes that is correct $503 DOLLARS!!!! I couldn't believe it either. I couldn't get some of the stuff that I wanted because it was out of stock, so I went to Wal-Mart in Evanston and they price matched everything. I am a true believer in this and would love to help anyone figure it out if you need help. My family loves it too, because they are eating things that I normally wouldn't buy, because it is too expensive. I should have taken a picture, but there was no way $700 worth of groceries was going to fit on my cupboard or fit in a picture and I didn't really want to organize it all and then have to put it away too. SORRY!! Maybe next time. Anyway, I just want to tell everyone to try it, it is way worth it.

2 comments:

The Herberts said...

I know...isn't it fabulous! Are you doing coupon sense or some other one? I do coupon sense, but have heard from so many people there are free services out there to help you get the bargains without paying a subscription. Are you using coupons as well? I have been using coupons and get tons of FREE stuff EVERY week. It's fabulous! I'd love to know how you're doing it. Maybe we can trade coupon secrets. Walgreens & CVS have FREE stuff every single week. Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy:
Have you tried grocery smart's and pinching your pennies these are the two that I use and since starting this I have loved to grocery stop and like you we are trying different thing's that we normally wouldn't try...