Monday, August 17, 2009

Erickson Family Reunion

Our family went to Star Valley last weekend for my Dad's Family Reunion. We haven't had this reunion since my Grandma Erickson died. It use to be held every year and it was a reunion that I actually looked forward to, but for the past 6 years we haven't had it.

My Aunt Debbie decided to have a little get together at the park. We had a BBQ and just visited. A lot of people ended up coming and most were relatives I hadn't seen for years. We had a great time although the weather wasn't the best. I hope that we will continue to keep the tradition alive and have a get together of some kind every year.

I took my camera but forgot to get it out the whole time that we were there. We even had an awesome hula-hoop contest that I would have loved to get on camera, but I didn't. Oh well maybe next time I will pull it out.

1 comments:

The Ericksons said...

I wish we could have been there. Hopefully they will do it again next summer and we'll be able to come.