Sunday, February 1, 2009

Having fun with friends

Bailey and I went to Drill Team State yesterday with one of her friends, Shandon Sorochuck and her mom. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed watching all of the teams. Our drill team did so good and we were very proud to be a part of the "Rich Rebelettes." They took 4th place over all, but they danced better then their scores showed. I have no idea what the judges were watching , but it obviously wasn't the same thing we were watching. Good job girls, I know it was disappointing for you.

Bailey and Shandon watching Drill Team State


I babysat one of Peyton's friends, Jeremy Brown, the other day. They had so much fun. It was a very nice day outside and they had fun playing in the snow. They made snow angel and "Plowed" snow off the side walk like Peyton's dad does off the roads. It is so funny watching and listening to kids and how they see the adult world. I seem to get a lot more done in the day when Peyton has someone to play with. He gets so bored in the day when Bailey and Tyus are at school. I have to make everything into a game when I am doing house work, so he thinks I am playing with him. It will be nice when he can go to school and have kids to play with all the time. I won't know what to do with my self when I don't have kids at home to entertain.

Peyton and Jeremy making snow angels, and "Plowing Snow"

0 comments: