Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Reality TV

I am a big fan of Reality TV. I follow American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, The Bachelor, True Beauty, Dancing With The Stars, The Biggest Loser, and any others that are on. I watch so many of them that I have to record them and watch them after the kids go to bed. (Yes this is also an addiction of mine) Thank goodness for DVR. Anyway, I watched the Bachelor last night. It was the women tell all episode. So that means that next week is the season finally and we get to see who Jason picks to be his wife. I have been following it the whole season and think he has made great choices. It is a tough one. I kind of hope he chooses Melissa, but I also think Molly would be a great wife. I can't wait to see what happens. Who knows maybe it will be DeeAnna!!! She is going to try to convince him that she screwed up last season and should have went with him in the first place. If she would have listened to America she would have known Jason was the one for her.
It will be interesting to see what happens!!!

True Beauty is another Reality TV Show that I happened to get interested in. I watch it the first night and saw a guy from Lewiston Idaho on there, so of coarse I had to watch to see how far he made it. Last night was the last episode and he was in the top 3. I thought he would be the winner but ended up in 3rd place. So disappointing!!! The girl that took 1st was way cute and deserved it more then the 2nd place winner, so that was good. You've just got to hope for the locals right???

Chad thinks my Reality TV addiction is crazy, but I don't think it is any different then his sport addiction. He use to tease me all the time, but doesn't anymore. He just deals with it like I deal with his sports.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Why is it that Men can have there addictions and we can't have ours?