Monday, February 2, 2009

Peyton gets gum out of his hair on his own



Last night I was down stairs putting Peyton to bed and Chad came down with two big chunks of hair with gum stuck to them. It was obviously Peyton's hair, because Bailey and Tyus have lighter hair. Chad asked Peyton if he cut his hair, and his answer was "NO." Chad then asked if someone cut his hair, and the answer was "NO" again. Chad then showed him the chunks of hair he had in his hand and Peyton said, "I didn't cut it, I just pulled it out." I started examining his hair and sure enough he has a huge spot with no hair. It doesn't look like it got cut with scissors, because it is as smooth as a babies bottom. OUCH, I can't imagine pulling out that much of my hair. I guess he didn't want to get in trouble for not keeping his gum in his mouth so he didn't come tell one of us that he got it in his hair. He just took care of the problem himself. Crazy kid!!!!





His dad teased him that he was going to have to get a hair cut like his. Peyton wasn't to hip on that idea. Him and Tyus have both been trying to grow their hair out a little. It is a good thing that his hair is long enough to cover the spot.

10 comments:

Northern Nuts! said...

My oh my! Keep him away from Ryann. If she learns you can just pull your hair out, she will be bald forever!

Penny said...

yeah, your a blogger!!
I love to keep up on everyone, especially now that we are out of YW, we never get to catch up!!
Keep em comming
Penny

The Ericksons said...

OUCH!!! I can't even comb Ellie's hair without her bawling. I can't imagine getting it pulled out.

Nelson's said...

Thats funny!! Kids do some weird things.

Nicole said...

Hey Tracy, how fun you joined the blogging world! I found your blog through blog surfing someone else's, while I should be doing something productive. lol Anyway just wanted to say hi, its fun to see your kids, I can't believe that bald spot!! Can't wait to see how you scrapbook that!

Love,
Nicole Martin

Amanda and Kalon Downing said...

Wow, what a kid. He is tough. I think it is cute. I saw him a pre-school today and saw his hair. He is so cute, he make me laugh. Oh kids what would we do without them, probably board out of our minds, is that possible?

Ryan & Sue Erickson said...

It must be something in the air...Mayson cut a huge chunk out of the front of his hair while we were in San Diego. I just left it. I need to take a picture. He still won't tell me where he did it or what he did it with.

The Handleys said...

I feel for you. My girls love to cut there hair

Erin said...

Hey Tracy,

I see you are in the blogging world now.

If he pulled that out that would hurt, he must be tough. Good thing hair always grows back!!!

Katie Call-Sommer said...

Hey tracy!
That's not good about peyton's hair ouch!!!