Friday, June 25, 2010

Just finishing up my India trip posts

So I know that I have been home for a week and a half, but I haven't had time to update the rest of our India trip. We had some really fun experiences the last couple of days that we were there and I didn't have time to finish blogging about them while we were there. I had every intention of finishing it as soon as I got home, but I have found myself running non stop since stepping off the plane. For my own journal purpose's, I wanted to finish blogging about all of our experiences so I decided to blog the rest of it even where I am not still there.

It has been fun blogging throughout the trip and it will help us remember all the things we got to do while we were there. I hope you have all enjoyed following our adventure as much as we had fun being on the adventure!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH ALAN, KERRI AND KIDS FOR SHOWING US SUCH A GREAT TIME. I'M SURE I CAN SPEAK FOR KATIE IN SAYING THAT WE WILL NEVER FORGET OUR EXPERIENCES IN INDIA!!!!! WE HAD A GREAT TRIP, AND MEET A LOT OF GREAT PEOPLE!!!

THANKS AGAIN, WE LOVE YOU GUYS

1 comments:

The Ericksons said...

I'm so glad you finished blogging the trip. I have many more pictures for you, I just have to download them. We sure loved having you guys come, and invite anyone else who wants an adventure to come and see us!!