Friday, June 25, 2010

Meeting Baby's Family

Alan and Kerri also have a maid. Her name is Baby. She is the sweetest lady ever. We didn't really get to spend a lot of time with her, because she was always left home tending while we went out sight seeing. She was also busy making us dinner and yummy treats and also doing our laundry. I must say, it was very nice to have all of that done for us for 3 weeks. I'm thinking Kerri is very spoiled!!! I would love to have her come live with me and take as good of care of me and my family as she does for Alan, Kerri and their kids. Although we didn't spend a lot of time with her the time that we did was very rewarding and I am so glad that we got to meet her and her cute little family.

Baby's family
(Minus the cute little white baby, our niece, Annie)

Baby, Ester (her daughter), Solomon (her son)
and Ragu (her Husband)


Solomon and Ester


Katie and I with the Family

0 comments: