Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bailey's Birthday

Happy 11th Birthday Bailey!!!!!!




So Bailey just celebrated her 11th Birthday. I can't believe she is that old. I don't know if it seems strange, because I still feel like I should be that age or if it is because I shouldn't be this old. Anyway, I think she had a really fun Birthday this year. She got to have 3 parties. One with a couple of friends, another with her Aunt Amy and the Cornia relatives on Amy's Birthday and then on her Birthday we had the Erickson family party. Wow, what a spoiled girl!!! Only 2 years until we officially have a teenager. I don't look forward to that day. She is pre-teen now and sometimes that is enough to scare me away from real teenagers.

This was Bailey's friend party. We went up to her Aunt Susie's house in Evanston so she could help me make the girls BEAUTIFUL!!! The girls had so much fun and so did Susie and I. They got to have their hair done, manicures, pedicures, and then when we were all done we went out to Don Pedros for dinner.

WORK IN PROGRESS

Bailey getting her hair done

Megan (Bailey's cousin and friend) enjoying her pedicure

Emily (Bailey's friend) getting her manicure


THE FINAL PRODUCT






LETS EAT!!!
All that playing made us work up an appetite!!
The girls were starving and they ate so much. I couldn't believe it.


I had to post this picture. My nephew Mayson was with us at dinner and the girls dared him to eat a Jalapeno. Susie told him she would pay him $3.00. He was being macho man and did it. He was so COOL about it until the burn hit. We were all laughing so hard just because of the faces he was pulling. He was trying so hard to be brave. One of the Spanish workers couldn't hold back a little chuckle, but finally came to his rescue and told him to eat some salt. It helped a ton. Thanks Mayson for a good laugh. I'm sorry you didn't get to enjoy it as much as we all did. You are a tough kid!!!!

His Face Says It All!!!

5 comments:

Kyle & Shanna said...

Wow Happy Birthday! She's getting big...Scary for you.

That is just cruel to do to that poor boy...but now I want to do it to someone.

Nelson's said...

Happy Birthday!! It looks like she had a good one spoiled spoiled.

Ryan & Sue Erickson said...

That was such a fun night! You got some good pictures, I still need to do a post about it...thanks for not posting my double chin!! LOL

Dubb Days said...

Uh-oh--you have a little beauty on your hands. Probably double uh oh for Chad:)
I hope he got the three bucks!

Orton Gang said...

oh how cute, I especially like the foot shot! Mason, what a cahracter. typical boy showing off !