Monday, April 6, 2009

Woodruff no longer just has a post office. We have a store and a full service salon too!!!

Advertising the Salon on the window of the Store

So for the longest time we have told people that we live in a small place that only has houses, a church and a post office. In the last 9 months our little town of Woodruff has added a store and a full service salon. Can you believe it??? We don't have to drive 30 minutes anymore for a gallon of milk or a loaf of bread. But best of all is the Salon that just opened inside of the store.

My friend Cheree Huffaker had a room in her house that she made into a small salon, but when the store opened she got a great idea to build a BIGGER, BETTER, Full Service Salon. I just went there the other day to get my haircut, eyebrows waxed and to tan. We are high class now!!! I took some pictures while I was there.

This is 2 of the 4 stations

Nail Table

We can even bye Professional Products in Woodruff

The tanning bed (My favorite) it is so relaxing!!!

I just got my hair done and I'm just waiting to get my eye brows waxed

9 comments:

Amanda and Kalon Downing said...

Cute hair, We are high class now for sure. Sorry about all the drama while you were gone, Kalon can be quite the tease sometimes, I told him that is nothing to joke about. So, sorry about all the craziness, just tell chad to talk to me next time!

Heather said...

Yeah for Cheree- I know she has been wanting to do this up there for a long time now. You look great and tell her I said CONGRATS!

Kyle & Shanna said...

Haha, woohoo, finally. Woodruff is catching up with the times...well Rich County is catching up.

Heidi said...

Holy cow! You guys are big time! I'm actually impressed with the salon - even a tanning bed! Jeez, just when I thought Woodruff would always be the same...

Ryan & Sue Erickson said...

Holy Cow...when I saw your picture, I thought it was Katie for a minute, go figure huh? Sisters!! Woodruff is movin on up, now hey need to get rid of all the bugs! LOL

Nelson's said...

Holy cow I cant believe woodruff has a full salon!! I am gald to see someone did something with that old store. I loved riding my bike their to get candy when I was a kid, now your kids can do the same!!

The Herberts said...

Woodruff is really stepping it up! It's great! It's been WAY TOO LONG without the store!

Orton Gang said...

Wow! I did not know Cheree had a tanning bed and did nails there too. I have not even seen it yet. Funny in this econonmy the Woodruff store opens again and eve has a spa-salon! Peace, Love and laughter, Shell-Bell

Lynne Leifson said...

Are you going to do pedicures there?