Saturday, April 25, 2009

What nice weather last week..... And then we woke up to snow this morning!! Yuck!!!

Well, we really did have a nice week and it gave us a little taste of what summer will bring. I can't wait!!!! The kids wore short to school everyday last week. I think we saw a high of 75 degrees. I haven't updated my blog for awhile so decided late was better then never.

Last Saturday while we were having great weather we did a lot of things outside as a family. I hardly even saw the kids all weekend. They jumped on the tramp, rode motorbikes and 4-wheelers, and we even had a family game of soccer. Boy, could I feel how out of shape I was after that. When dinner rolled around we decided it was to nice to cook inside, so we built a fire in our fire pit and cooked tinfoil dinners. The kids had so much fun. Peyton wanted to pull our camping trailer out of the shed and camping out that night. After dinner we made smores over the fire. A camping favorite for sure!!!!


Bailey riding Tyus' motorbike

Cooking tinfoil dinner on the fire. Yum, Yum!!!

Tyus and Peyton waiting for dinner. (Or playing in the fire and enjoying every minute of it)

Dinner is done!!!

Mom and Peyton cooking smores

Bailey enjoying a smore

This morning we woke up to snow. What a disappointment!!! Such a big difference from last Saturday.

0 comments: