Sunday, March 1, 2009

Basketball is over

Bailey and Tyus has been doing little league basketball for the last 6 weeks. Saturday was the last day. Now we have started little league wrestling with Tyus and Peyton. It never ends, it's just one thing after the other. The kids love to be involved and that is ok with us. We like them to be involved it whatever they are interested in.


Bailey's Team: (Coach) Dwight, Cami, Emily, Reagan, and Ashley


Peyton wishing that he was old enought to play too

Both teams only had 5 players, so Bailey's coach asked Tyus if he wanted to play on their team. He was on cloud 9 and had a grin the whole game. The other team had to ask a kid that was close to Tyus' age to play with them, so he wasn't the only boy on the court.

Tyus kept up with the older, taller girls. He didn't let the size or age differents both him. He did a great job for the team and actually scored a couple of their points. Good Job Tyus!!! (He is always on the go and every picture I took of him was when he was running so they were all blurry)

Bailey and her team members trying to make a plan to stop the other team from scoring. They won every game all season except this one. They lost by 4 points. Good try!!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I think its fun to stay involved, I hope my kids are like yours and stay active. Remind me of that in a few years when I am pulling my hair out ok! lol I cannot believe that water in your backyard!! That is a MESS, did you get it all cleaned up without damage?

I love the Twilight blinky thing too. :)

Kyle & Shanna said...

I really loved little league basketball but when it came to hand eye cordination I just didn't have it, haha.

And as for the pictures of all the water in your back yard, I am so sorry. That doesn't look like any fun.

Dubb Days said...

It is so fun to see all you Ericksons again! Time flies. Looks like your family is doing well. I think it is great you let your kids be involved in the things they really enjoy! It beats what most kids seem to be doing these days--sitting around the tv! I am glad you stopped by to say hi. Give your mom and dad a hello from me!