Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sleep Over at Grandpa and Grandma Ericksons House

Jackson, Peyton, Grandpa Cleve, and Mayson


Grandpa put the tent up in the Living Room for the boys to sleep in


Grandma Annie babysits Peyton for me on Thursdays and then on Fridays he stays home with Bailey and Tyus because they only go to school Monday through Thursday. This last week they held school on Friday, so Peyton got to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house Thursday and Friday. After I got off work on Friday I went to pick him up. Chad, Bailey and Tyus went to a boys basketball game at the High School. When I got to Evanston, Susie and the boys were there and we decided to order in Chinese for dinner and then play cards for awhile. Grandpa set a tent up in the Living Room for the boys to play in while we played cards. Of coarse their little minds got turning and they decided that they needed to have a sleep over. We told them that we would see, but just to go play in it for now. Grandma popped them popcorn and they watched Matilda, there favorite movie. The adults played a game of Hearts while they watched the movie. About 9 o'clock we were still playing cards and the boys still wanted to stay pretty bad, so Susie and I decided to let them stay and we would just have a sleep over with them. We had so much fun. The kids played so good together and my Dad, Mom, Susie and I had a great time playing cards and laughing late into the night. We will have to do it again sometime!!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

That sounds like so much fun! I love it when we do stuff like that with my family too. That is so funny that Matilda is one of the boy's favorite movies- it is just not something you would guess. Glad you had a great time.

Katie Call-Sommer said...

That's look really fun a tent inside the house just like camping how fun!

Nelson's said...

This makes me miss home!! Caden would have loved to be there that night. Sometime I fell so bad for my boys because they are missing out on all the fun memmories they could be making with their cousins. Caden is always asking about the kids. It makes me want to move home in some ways but then I think about how much I would miss it here in this nice warm weather(O ya we were in shorts today working in the yard sweating yes I said sweating). Looks like you had a fun time I miss you guys and hope to see ya soon.