Thursday, March 5, 2009

Peyton learns how to blow a bubble


Peyton has been practicing on blowing bubbles. He finally got it and was SOOO proud of himself. I took a picture of one of the first bubbles that he blew. It isn't very big, but it is a bubble. In fact, it is a double bubble. Good job Peyton.

I have to tell you about a funny thing he said when he was chewing this gum.... He asked me if he had a king on this tooth, and he pointed to the tooth he was wondering about. I asked him what a king was and he said "One of these," and he pointed to one of his teeth that has a crown on it. I said, "No it doesn't but they are called crowns." A few minutes later he said, "I really think I need to go get a KING put on this tooth because it tickles when I chew gum on it." He just really thinks they are kings. It was so funny the way he said it. I hope he doesn't have a cavity, but I am a little worried that he might. We will have to see and maybe he will have to get a king.

3 comments:

Amanda and Kalon Downing said...

Thats so fun. Jayken has four cavities and I need to get him in soon, before the tonsils. He is so funny.

Heather said...

He looks like he has big purple buck teeth in this picture- too funny!

The Ericksons said...

Don't kings wear crowns?