Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wrestling Practice

So it seems like I have a ton to write about. I am sorry to you that follow my blog, but I have to write all of this down when I can. I don't ever write in a journal, and I really should. So much happens in our lives and so much of it is forgotten because I don't write it down. I am planning on publishing this sometime, so a lot of the things I post is more just for me.

Anyway, Tyus and Peyton have started Little League Wrestling. They are suppose to have their first tournament in Evanston on Saturday, but we decided to go to Richfield for the Boys State Basketball Tournament. We have been waiting to see how they would do and they have won their first two games. We decided to go cheer them on to a State Championship we hope. So that means that we will be missing the wrestling tournament. The boys have both been practicing very hard and are very excited to wrestle at a meet. We just found out that there is a tournament going on at one of the High Schools down south and our wrestling coach got it oked for the kids down at State Basketball to go to it, so I guess we won't have to miss out. We are going to go to the Salina Tournement while we are down there. It should be fun. A couple of the other wrestlers from our school will be there too and the coach is going to go also.



Tyus and his friends getting instruction before they start wrestling

Peyton getting help from his Coach, Mr. Larsen
(I don't know why the picture is so blurry, Sorry)


The Jr. Rebel Wrestling Crew

0 comments: