Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wow!!! Look At The Hair

A few moms in our community decided to do a preschool this year. We have 8 kids that are in it and we each take turns teaching. We have to take a turn once every 8 weeks, so it hasn't been to bad at all. I have really enjoyed doing it and it has saved us a ton of money. We talked about teaching at our own houses when it was our turn to teach, but we had an extra room in our house so I turned it into a little preschool room and we have it there every time. It has worked out really good. The only problem I have had with it is that Peyton doesn't think that he has to get ready for school. Sometimes he doesn't want to even get dressed. On the day that I took this picture I barely got him dressed. I tryed to comb his hair and he threw one of his fits. I decided it wasn't worth it and let him go looking like that. Since this he has had a hair cut so if this happens again maybe it won't be SO messy.

Peyton's Preschool Class

4 comments:

Amanda and Kalon Downing said...

I love his hair, I laughed at him all day that day. He is such a character. We'll have to pull this picture out for his prom date huh???

Nicole said...

Oh funny! What a little character that one!!, the King thing is hilarious too!! I remember my fifth grade report was on Montana and I remember it like yesterday. How fun for Bailey.

Heather said...

LOVE IT- my daughter is the same way. I am lucky to get her out of pajamas before noon! It is a constant argument at our house too.

Anelisa said...

How fun that you guys have put together this little preschool thing. I wish the moms my kids age would have thought of this when my kids were little.